Today has been such a productive day off and it’s only 5 pm.
- Up by 9, out the door by 10.
- Went to a new meeting. There were 7 of us and besides me, the person with the least amount of time in the room had 10 years. A regular at the meeting had died recently, and she had 39 years. I know time isn’t the be all and end all, but I will tell you, this meeting had some meat.
- Went to the grocery store and got $100 worth of groceries—lots of fresh fruits and veggies.
- Came home, cleaned out the fridge, put everything away, and then threw dinner in the crock pot to cook.
- Went to the gym with Sam and worked out for a half an hour…Baby steps—I haven’t worked out in a year probably!
- Looked for a blender but was unsuccessful.
- Came home, make some Cool Whip Cookies.
- Now, I’m going to take a shower, finish up dinner, set the table for Sam and I, and wait for him to get here so we can eat and watch a movie.